We are a five vet, Equine-only practice with a 30 year history of care in the Southwest. Our main site is a newly purpose built equine clinic on the
the Exe Estuary near Exeter. We also work from branch surgeries near Okehampton and Newton Abbot.
- At our main Exeter site we have full surgical facilities with modern anaesthetic monitoring equipment and in patient facilities with round the clock nursing
- We have invested in advanced equipment for the evaluation and treatment of lameness, back pain and poor performance in the equine athlete. We also offer
range of medical and diagnostic services and routine healthcare plans.
- We work closely with professionals in other fields to provide a holistic approach to equine healthcare. Physiotherapy, remedial farriery and saddle assessment
available at the practice.
Petplan Veterinary Awards 2017 Nominations
Tony Kaye & Emma Seamark – Vet of the Year Nominations
Claire Hawkins – Practice Support Staff of the Year Nomination
St Davids Equine Practice - Practice of the Year Nomination
- Flat rate visit charge of £25 plus VAT.
- £10 off fee for routine dental treatment if carried out at the same time as vaccination.
- £10 off fee of each routine dental treatment if 3 or more routine dental treatments are carried out at the same yard on the same visit.
- Competitive vaccine prices with low cost (£20) optional routine examination including free worm egg count.
- £5 off each vaccination if 4 or more horses are vaccinated at the same yard on the same visit.
- Free second vaccination of vaccination course (subject to certain conditions. Contact the practice for more details).
Click here for information on zoned visits.
Library of Client Information Articles
In addition to our Fact Sheets, we also have a searchable library of over 70 articles written on a wide range of equine health and welfare topics.
View the Library
Here you will find immediate news stories for the Equine & Equestrian world, all old newsletters and archive news can be found using the buttons below.
- For more information about laminitis, Cushings Disease and other causes of laminitis, please visit
Talk About Laminitis
- Does your horse have gastric ulcers?
- For more information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, please visit the Equine Gastric Ulcers website